Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 17


Hey everyone!!! wow it is so nice to hear from everyone! This week has been pretty good not much new things happening but still pretty good. I was able to finish the newsletter and i think it looks pretty great but we'll see if Hna. Wilkinson likes it or not. My ankle is feeling great. I'm so stoked to get my cast taken off this thursday. I'm just so ready and excited to get out and work again. Apparently our area is killing it tight now so i'm so pumped to get back out there. That's awesome that ashton dominated in basketball this year and that he is starting up football again. If you guys can send me pictures of him in email or whatever that would be awesome. Yes they celebrate valentines day here. But ya Glad to hear that court is doing great in arbonne. She better have that mercedes before i get back so that we can go to an Eagle vs Bears game!! By the way if jon or ashtono could give me an update on the whole eagles situation that would be awesome. But ya awesome week. Um this week there are changes so it's super busy in the office so i don't have a ton of time to write. But ya i hope that me or my companion don't have changes. But i think one of us will because 28 new missionaries are coming so i think some people will be training. But ya that's pretty much it. Love you guys tons!!
Love Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment