Monday, February 11, 2013

February 10


Hey guys how's it going. This week has been pretty good but uneventful. My companion got a mini missionary as his companion last week then they sent me off to the mission home to be with the secretaries and the assistants. So every day i go to the office with them until 4 then i go back to the house with one of them and just chill out and do the samething the next day. But now sister wilkinson gave me an assignment so now i'm busy making the mission newsletter that they'll be sending out every changes so that's kinda nice to have something to keep me busy a little bit because it gets kinda of boring just sitting around all day. But it's been really nice to be here because it's really opened up my eyes to what mission work really means. President has had me watching the district videos from preach my gospel everyday. Which has helped so much. He's having me do this because in a mission presidents seminar a mission president talked about how there was a super successfull missionary and they asked why he was so succesfull and the missionsary said that he had broken his foot during his mission and his mission president had him watch these videos everyday over and over again. And he said that through that he really learned the concepts of the videos and applied them to his mission. So i'm just so stoked to get out in the field again because i really do feel like i'm learning so much right now. I just can't wait to get back and apply all that i'm learning and actually become the missionary that god wants me to be. 
But ya the taxi company doesn't really have a lost and found. And actually a lot of the taxi drivers here are illegal and aren't part of a company so they said it's basically impossible to find my shoe. So i think i'll just buy some here because i saw an elder here in the office with some shoes that he had bought here in the m ission and they looked pretty good to me. My ankle is still a little sore but it's alright. It's not as sore as my armpits are from the crutches hahah. But i'm doing good. But ya thanks for the letters of Drew and Taylor it's nice to see how they're doing and all. But ya thanks so much guys. Sorry i don't have any pictures again this week i'll try to get some next week i promise. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment