Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013



Hey guys!! This week has definitely been one of the most interesting weeks. I'll just start off with the fact that i hurt my ankle playing basketball and i thought it was broken because it was super swollen. So we went to the hospital to get it x-rayed with hermana puckett( the mission nurse). And good news is that it was broken!! it's just a 2nd grade sprain. But i streched the ligament a ton so i have to have a cast on my leg untill feb. 21 so i have to walk around with crutches now. But i'm just super grateful that it wasn't anything worse. But ya now the really bad news. when we were coming back from the hospital my companion had my shoe and he left it in the taxi when we got out of the car. and by the time we got in the house and i remembered the taxi was long gone. So at least i have the right shoe but not the left. But thankgoodness i have my other pair there just not quite as comfortable but oh well. So anyways we havn't been able to leave the house this week because the doctor doesn't want me to move around a ton be cause he doesn't want me to strain it. And it would be tough to go to our area anyways because it's about 20 minutes of speed walking from our house so ya. So it's been a super boring week doing nothing. We're just waiting for president to find a mini missionary to be with my companion untill i'm better then it will be back to normal. But ya that's what happened this week. Um i had photos of the hospital but the internet cafe here in tibas is horrible so i can't send them but i'll try to figure out a solution next week. But ya i just want you guys to know that everything is fine and that i'm alright so there is no need to worry(mom);). BUt thank you guys so much for always writing me and the support that you guys have given me. You guys are seriously the best family in the world! I love you guys tons!!
Love Drake
P.S. Um the sd card should just be a normal one that works for that camera. haha sorry i don't know which one. But you should call courtnee and ask her which one she used for it because it was her camera. Also my password for hotmail is 11108044. And if you guys could get this from courtnee i'm not sure if you can but i would love to have the p90x insanity workout videos that she has so i can workout in the morning. um but ya that's all thanks again. Love you GUys.

No comments:

Post a Comment