Sunday, February 3, 2013

September 30, 2012



Hey guys wow i can't believe that it's already been 4 months too. That just seems so crazy. sorry this week i won't be able to send you pictures because i don't have my cord for my camera with me. But next week i'll have a lot of photos. Today was really sweet p day we went to tamarindo beach and chilled out and played soccer and a bunch of stuff so that was sick. As for general conference the members will gather in the church where it will be projected and me and Elder Kemp will be in the office watching it in english on the computer. But for a typical day i wake up at 6:30 chill out until seven then at 7 i have my shower time for 10 minutes because there is four of us in the house. then at eight i have personal study for an hour. 9  is companionship study for 2 hours but that's only becuase i'm new usually it's only 1 hour. then at 11 i have language study where i just usually read the book of mormon in spanish. then after that we just go to our appointments or contact in the street. That's funny dad how you taught that lesson in 3rd nephi 8-11 because i just got there in my spanish BOM and it is truly inspiring. I love reading the scriptures in spanish theres just something about it. I feel like i learn so much more. Well thanks for the pictures they were really nice and ican't wait to talk to you guys next week. Hopefully you will be recieving some baptism pictures because we have it set up this saturday at 5 just before preisthood session! Well love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment