Sunday, February 3, 2013

October 28, 2012



Hey guys! I can't believe that theres snow already! I miss the snow a ton. Thanks for checking about the Pres. Reece thing. Um for the boy scout patches just some collectable patches and there's six of them so just stuff for six people. And for the kids for christmas i think just like candy and stickers would be awesome for them. And when you say that you would just put money on my card you mean my card from Chase right? Ya i got my other package and thank you so much for the stuff you sent it is so much nicer to shave with shaving cream haha. My new companion is Elder Garcia and he is also from Honduras. He's a pretty cool guy but this is his last change in the mission then he goes home so he's pretty trunkie but he's cool. And Elder Ramirez went to San Ramon he is the Zone Leader of Naranjo. And i did not change areas i'm still in caƱas. I can't believe Whit is pregnant that seems so crazy to me! President Wilkinson didn't say much it was just a little 5 minute interview but it was cool and all. We had the same lesson this week in Sunday school( which was the first time i have been able to go since i've been in Costa Rica). It was a really interesting lesson. This week we didn't do much just went around to a lot of the members so my companion could get to know them and also the area. Um but ya i love you guys and i can't wait to talk to you next week! These are some pictures of some people here in the mish. the one where there is three of us with the same shirts is me my dad(left) and my grandpa(right). They do this funny thing out here in the mission where whoever trains you is your dad so the guy who trained my dad is my grandpa haha.
Con Amor 
Elder Anderson






No comments:

Post a Comment