Sunday, February 3, 2013

July 26, 2012


July 26, 2012

Hey so you asked me what you could send me and i've been thinking and all the elders in my district have been having there moms send them their ipods with some church music on it with a little speaker since you can't use headphones on your mission. So i was wondering if you could send me the Ipod shuffle with some music on it like Jon Schmidt, Jenny Oaks Baker, BYU Vocalpoint, Piano Guys, And any classical piano stuff. And i would also need the wall charger with the shuffle too. If you could send it that would be awesome! Thanks so much mom for everything. I'll try to send you my SD card today or tomorrow it's just that last week was really busy so i never really got a chance. Oh ya and if you could put some disney soundtracks on there too like tarzan and hercules that would be awesome! An anything that will help make my hair grow back cause i don't want to come home with no hair thanks mom:) Love You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment