Monday, March 4, 2013

February 24


Hey. This week has been awesome. I'm still in Tibás with the same companion. So at least i still have a little time to get used to the area before i get a new companion. Um i got my cast taken off!!!!!!!! Which feels super great to be able to walk again. It still hurts a little bit and is super stiff but oh well i'm just glad to be back to work. I love the members in this ward. Me and my companion have some huge plans that we're working on. Hopefully we should have 2 baptisms next week and maybe a couple more the week after that. Next week is stake conference and elder duncan and another member of the seventy are coming. I'm so stoked from it. Cause they have 2 meeting that we can go to and one of them will just be about missionary work!! Which is what we need so that we can get the help from all the members. one of the new missionaries is in our house with the district leader. He's from mississippi and he's super awesome. It's crazy to see how far i've come in my spanish now when i look at him. There is absolutely now way i couldn't have done it with out the help of the lord. I'm starting to realize everyday just how dependent we are on the Lord. I'm so grateful for all the help and guidance that he gives. Um not much happened this week other than i got back out to work. I have to take it a little slow and i can't play sports or run for like 3 months. So p days are going to be a little boring now. But ya i love you guys ton and hope that all is well. Thank you so much for everything.
Love Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment