Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 23, 2013


Hey guys. Sorry i didn't write you this monday we changed our p day to today so that we could get some work in on monday. We went to the temple today but we didn't get into a session because it was all full. But it's all good because we got to do baptisms and confirmations. I just love being in the temple though it's such an awesome experience! Last week was really good actually we got a new mission leader that likes to help us a ton. He has the same vision that we have and believes that anything can happen. So i'm super pumped for the future of this ward!! I just hope that i don't have changes next week. Because i'm not ready to leave here yet. I'd actually be fine to be here for the rest of my mission. I love it here. This week one of our members contacted somone on a bus then gave us the reference. It's a single mother who's about 32 years old and has three kids. We went to visit her yesterday and she was super excited and wants to go to churcdh this sunday. She even went to our english classes yesterday!! Wow i almost have 10 months now in the mission. What an awfully wierd feeling to know that i'm almost half way done with my mission. 
I'm glad that everything went well with the competition this yeart. It looks like it was a fun one! So i have a question how many people attend our ward in IF. I can't remeber. The investigators are great just trying to get more and more! I haven't got shoes yet but i'm still trying on that it's just hard to find some, But some members told me where i need to go so it's all good! But ya that's pretty  much it,
I love you guys 
Love Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment