Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 17, 2013


THis week was alright. We didn't have a ton to do and we were having some problems but me and my companion had a nice talk and now everything is great and we're stoked to get this next week started. I haven't tried anything else exciting this week. An investigator had me trie the spoiled milk and it was awful and curdled. Um we cook almost everyday for lunch which is chill because i like cooking hah.and yes we have someone to wash our clothes. And i haven't bought any shoes yet because i can't find any i like but i will probably buy some next week when we pass through san jose for the temple. I'm so stoked we get to go to the temple next week!!!!!! But ya this week we had a multi zone conferance with president and it was super cool. We focused the whole time on becoming better teachers in chapter 10 of preach my gospel and he told us that that is our focus for the next 4 months so i can't wait to see the results at the end. I already learned a ton of ways to be a better teacher in this last week. Ya my area is pretty sketchy a lot of drugs and stuff but we haven't been asaulted so that's good haha. The elder that was here before me got punched in the face. but nah everythings good we're careful and we don't do anything stupid so we'll be fine!! But ya the investigators are doing well. Just that we found a nother guy who has to get divorced and then married to his wife before he can get married which is a super long process. Now that makes two families we have to do that with. And tonight we're going to meet a new family that are a reference from some members so super stoked for that. But ya that's it. Love you guys have a great week! Thanks for the recipe mom!
Love elder anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment