Wednesday, August 28, 2013

July 27, 2013

Hey guys we actually had a great week as a district. My companion and me put 5 baptismal dates this week which was a big step for us. But we have planned to invite even more this week. This last week i had the oppurtunity to have a interview with President Wilkinson. He is so awesome!! I just feel super inspired everytime that i get to talk with him. Then the next day one of the Assistants came and worked in our area with us. Another day of inspiration. I learned so much from him. 
The District is doing great! We had 50 lessons this week with a member present as a district!! Which is like 20 more than i've ever seen before with this group of missionaries. I'm truly blessed to have such great missionaries in my district. I'm going to be sad if i have to lose any of them this next week in changes. 
It's starting to rain a ton here. And the umbrella that i bought got stolen so ya haha it's been kinda a wet week for me. But everything is good. We have about 3 or more people looking really good for this next month that could get baptized. We just need to work hard with them and try to include the ward more in the mission work.
We didn't have our capacitation this last saterday because there was a relief society activity instead. But that activity went weel land we're looking forward for the next oppurtunity we have to teach peopl about preach my gospel. 
I can't believe how fast the time is passing. 
I'm so grateful everyday for the blessings that the Lord has given me. And for all the support and love you guys have shown me.

Love Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment