Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Aug. 5, 2013

Hey guys!! Wow i totally forgot about the family reunion. Good thing though because if not i would have totally been homesick. But i'm glad to here that you guys had a great time and that a ton of people came. I can't believe that there was 320 people there. This week was pretty good! There was a baptism in the district. And we should have another one this week. And me and my companion are looking at 3 or 4 people that will probably get baptized this month. 
We're now trying to find more and more people every week so that we can have about 4 or more baptisms every month. 
My companion is so great. I've learned so much from him. I'm not looking forward to changes this thursday. I can't believe how fast the time is passing by here. I now have 1 year since i came to costa rica. And i dread how fast the day is coming that i have to leave this wonderful country. And most of all these wonderful people. 
There really is nothing like serving a mission. I would never give this up for anything. For darbi i want you to just keep on preparing. Get ready for the mission because i promis you that it's not worth wasting even one moment of your mission. The time out here is so sacred. 
I love turrialba now. The people here are just so cool. haha and we have so many members that are just so willing to help us out all of the time. And it's just so pretty and chill here. It's nice to be out of the city again.
Oh ya tuday as a zona we went to play paintball. and i would send you guys some fotos but an elder dropped my camera while he was taking a picture of our team and it broke. So this week i'm going to see if i can find an electronics store where maybe they can repair it. 
But ya that is what happend this week and i'll let you guys know if we had changes or know but have a great week. I love all of you guys and thank you so much for all the support.

Elder Drake Aanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment