Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Aug. 25, 2013

hey guys!!
Great week this last week we had our 3 baptisms!!!! Everything went super great and it was probably the best baptismal service i've had in my whole mission we had invitations and everything for it. I'm officialy not to happy though about courtnee going to an eagles bears game without me but i guess i'll be fine;) WE have done great here in turrialba this month. We had 5 baptisms in our ward and only 1 baptism from the missionaries in paraiso. I don't know what to do to help them. I've been trying so hard to help them get excited and have more trust and faith in God that they will have success. I know that we can all have success we just need to work hard. The goal for the mission next month is 200 baptisms. We've been getting a bout 150 the last 3 months. Which when we first accomplished 150 that was the most that this mission had ever had but i know that we can do better. Costa Rica is so prepared and blessed right now. Now is the time to harvest not later but now. And i'm just so happy and grateful to be a part of it.
I love you guys tons and hope you have a great time in Vegas!!





Love Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment