Monday, July 1, 2013

June 30, 2013

Hey guys.
I unfortunately had changes this week. It was one of the hardest things i've ever had to do in my life. I love the people in tibas so much. It was awful to have to call them and tell them i had changes. I've never felt like this before. And i don't like it either. But i know that God has purpose for me here in Turrialba. Although it has been super hard to leave my beloved friends, converts, and families behind, i will do all that i can to help build the Lords kingdom here. I'm District leader here. There are 4 elders and 4 hermanas in the district. 2 wards. Our ward has an attendence of about 130 or more everyweek. I came here and it was pretty dry our area and with basically nothing. Haha i was a little frusterated but i just moved on and went to work. I've learned now when things don't go as you want to you just have to trust in the Lord and git er done! Sorry i haven't been able to send you much pictures but i will send you some next week. And i have some sweet ones from today. We went to a waterfall. It was super sick. About an hour long hike. it was also super extreme. we had to bring a rope to help us go down and up the mountain. My ward here is super awesome they are all really chill people. I just hope they're ready to help us out a lot more. Turrialba is pretty hot and humid and kind of out in the country. Which is kinda of a reminder of caƱas. But anyways i love this work so much and i know that what all the missionaries around the world are teaching is true. That God does love us his children. And that blessings will come through living by the principles of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment