Monday, July 1, 2013

June 16, 2013

hey guys. well i had an alright week. only had 21 lessons so we were 9 short of 30 but we have some great plans this week to get the 30 maybe 40 we'll see how it goes. anyways i got my package with the ipod thank you guys tons. I love it a ton. Wer had an awesome conference with president and three other zones in which i got to see Elder Richardson, Elder Taylor and Elder Fuimaono missionaries from my district in the MTC. which was super sick. we also got humbled a ton by president. But after words he built us back up with the spirit and now we're all super stoked to go to work. we put a goal as a mission to have 4 baptisms for ever companionship every month. That would be 500 baptisms every month. The best we've had is 135. Huge difference. But i know that we can accomplish it. I know that Costa Rica is ready to change. We just have to be obedient and work diligently to bring this change about. 
This week we have plans to have a 2 day division with 2 priests in our ward. THey're going to come sleep at our house and work and study with us for 2 daysa. I'm super stoked. THen on sunday we have divisions with a less active and a member who is preparing for his misison. But ya super stoked. I'm starting to get a little more used to being district leader now. I neber thoughtr that i would be teaching other  missionaries how to be better and how to accomplish the goals we've put. BUt as we can see the gospel changes people. Becuase i would have never been able to do this befor my mission. 
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well at home. That's sick your going to San Diego. I would love to see the sun again haha., All it does is rain now but whatev it's chill. Anyways take pictures of the football thing and the kids so i can see them. Also tell tyler to hold in there. Love you guys tons!!!

Love Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment