Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 7


Hello family.
Wow how great was general conference. I loved it. I thought it was so spiritual. The only bad part was that i had to watch it in spanish:( which is alright because i can understand it all. It's just super hard to concentrate on the talkers when it's the voice of some Latino haha. My new companion is Elder Diaz. He is so awesome. He has 7 months in the mission and he is from colombia. He is such a great missionary i know that we will have success together. And now the mission leader is helping us with the members and they all are on our side and ready to help us out. I love the member here so much they are literally the best. I really hope that i can be here for 2 changes more. But i don't know because elder Diaz is such a beast i'm pretty sure he'll be training next change. But we'll see what happens.  Oh ya i got my package thanks so much for the cereal and the books. YOu guys are the best. I'm already learning so much from the book Doctrine of Salvation i would totally recommend that to you guys. Um question i wanted to know what is the mail address of Tyler, Brianne and Mark. If you guys could get that to me that would be awesome i love you guys tons. 
Love Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment