Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 14


Hey guys i just had an awesome week this week. I'm still in Tibás por dicha( thank goodness). And my companion is Elder Diaz. Who is the man. He is super awesome. And we're totally going to kill it together. I just hope that i'll have two changes with him. Wow i can't believe that we're already starting week 3 together. The time is going by way to fast. That's cool that you guys are in Las Vegas i'm sure it's kinda nice to be in warm weather after an awesome idaho winter. We're just about to start rain season here which i'm not really looking forward to. Whooo rain everyday for 5 to 6 months! It's going to be so interesting haha. If you could send me videos of ashton playing football that would be so awesome.  But wow this week has been so great.  This week we found a couple families and they were really interested. One of them was such a random contact because we were in a really poor and dangerous part of our area and then there was this massive really nice house in the middle of all the dumpy houses. And we were just like hmm do you think they would listen to us. We said no but we thought it would just be fun to try so we went and knocked on the door and they invited us in and we had a lesson with them. Then this sunday they came to all of church. This experience really helped me out a ton. It helped me realize that God has prepares people for us no matter what there situation is whether they're poor or rich. EVERYONE needs the gospel in there lives. Everyone. I love you guys and thank you so much for the support. I love this gospel and the oppurtunity i have to share it with the Ticos of Costa Rica. I love them so much and i'm just so grateful to be able to be here with them. 
Love Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment