Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Emails



From: Drake Anderson <drake.anderson@myldsmail.net>
Date: June 18, 2012 12:28:08 PM MDT
To: Richard Anderson <rimrock43@gmail.com>
Hey there!

Today has been another great day at the temple! It's kinda sad though because our roomates and 2 people from our district our going to the guatamala MTC tomorrow and we'll all miss them a ton. It's going to be hard for all of us to lose two of our brothers.
That's nice of mark to help you with all the yard work. Sorry to hear about the rough wether though that sucks. The weather here has been so beautiful! Sorry to hear about the water heater.
Thanks so much for the advice mom and dad. I've been trying my hardest to lose my self in the work and not think about my self. I will do my best and more to serve the Lord i promise. Thankyou guys so much for the examples you've been i Love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment